Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Black and White






1 / 2 / 3



Black and white is such a sleek and classic color combination. It also happens to be a big trend for 2013! I love this combo because it's a very easy one to accomplish, especially since I already have a lot of black in my closet. My favorite way to wear this trend is to add a pop of color by adding a bright clutch or pair of shoes. So, try spicing this classic combo up with a bright cobalt pair of pumps or coral clutch like the images below.




1 / 2




Here are some pieces to get you started on this look:







Get more Alegria  Facebook / Twitter / Bloglovin' / Pinterest

5 comments:

  1. My favorite trend for the season! I am your new follower! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's one of my favorite trends as well :)

      Delete
  2. LOVE black and white! It's my to-go combination! I think my favourite outfit here is the one with the coral clutch, perfect for spring/summer :)
    Love,
    S

    www.sonushka.com

    ReplyDelete