Pages

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Spring Must Have




images via  pinterest





Spring is here and I'm excited that I can finally dress for the warmer weather. There are many new trends that come with a new season, but there is one trend that keeps popping up on my radar. This trend is the chambray shirt. 

At first I wasn't too sure of this trend, it kind of reminds me of my Catholic high school uniform. However, after seeing how many celebrities and bloggers have styled it, I've decided that I need to give this trend a try. I love that the chambray shirt can be worn casual with some black or colored skinnies, but it can also be dressed up and worn with a flirty skirt. This top will even look great with your spring maxi skirt!

Many stores are carrying chambray shirts, so you shouldn't have any problems finding one. I found one at Old Navy similar to the one below.




I'm also loving this one from Anthropologie.






What are your spring must haves?





Get more Alegria
Facebook / Twitter / Bloglovin' / Pinterest

9 comments:

  1. i have the anthro one + i'm obsessed! it's so soft, i wear it *all* the time (probably, too much :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! I need to go to Anthro and check it out in person, they only have large available online.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE your blog...Great photos!Really enjoying your blog and am your newest follower. Please check mines out and follow me if you’d like =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I just checked your blog out, great outfit posts!

      Delete
  3. This is one of my favorite looks for summer - it never fails when I can't come up with anything else! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I love how versatile this top is :)

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. absolutely agree, i LOVE my denim shirt for this season :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    If you want we can follow each other?

    Georgi at 7wonders xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I will check your blog out! :)

      Delete