Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I'm Loving.....






Wendy's Lookbook! I love reading fashion blogs and one of my daily reads is Wendy's Lookbook. Wendy has a great fashion sense and her posts are a great source of fashion inspiration. Not only does Wendy have a great blog, she also has an awesome youtube channel, where she offers great fashion tips and advice. I've posted one of my favorite videos below.







Be sure to visit Wendy's blog, wendyslookbook.com, and youtube channel, youtube.com/user/wendyslookbook, for more great outfits and fashion advice!



For more Alegria visit me on Facebook and Twitter

4 comments:

  1. So fun! I've seen that video everywhere but didn't know she had a blog - totally going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should! It's a great blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving what you're loving! Thanks for posting this video, now I have not just a lot of scarves sitting there, but many ideas on how to wear them!
    Love,
    S
    http://mademoisellesonushka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! I have the same problem, I have tons of scarves and now I have more ways to wear them :)

      ~ Diana

      Delete