Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Get the Look: Kate Middleton

Kate Middleton has been on my fashion radar for the last few years. Kate has a classic style that always looks great whether she is wearing jeans and riding boots or a nice gown.  Ever since the royal engagement, I've been wondering what Kate will wear on her wedding day, and she did not disappoint. Kate looked stunning when she married Prince William on Friday, April 29th.


*photo source



Kate also looked great when she stepped out with her new husband the day after the wedding. 


* photo source


If you are a fan of Kate's like I am, you can get her royal look by pairing a flowy blue dress with a black jacket and black espadrilles. 







3 comments:

  1. I'm always surprised how much I like Jessica Simpson's shoe collection. I loved Kate's dress as well. I'm interested to see her style continue to develop in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I tend to like Jessica Simpson's shoes and they seem comfortable.

    ReplyDelete