Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Flats!

Spring is here and it's time to shed our boots and put on some warm weather shoes. Ballet flats are a shoe staple for me during the springtime. They are comfortable and very versatile. They can be worn with everything from jeans and leggings to dresses and skirts. You can get ballet flats in neutral colors that can be worn with anything, or you can get them in a bright color or leopard print to spice up your outfit. Olivia Palermo is someone that knows her fashion and she always looks great. Check out how she styles her ballet flats.



    


  

*source 1, 2, 3, 4



Here some pretty flats for you to browse!



2 comments:

  1. I love the pretty little pointed flats - I really like that style lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually go for round toe flats, but I'm starting to open up to the pointy toe style ;)


    Thanks for stopping by!

    ~Diana

    ReplyDelete