Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Manicure Must Have



*photo source

I never liked painting my nails at home because I was never good at it. No matter how careful I was, I would get nail polish all over my fingers. If I did paint my own nails, I would only use light colors so the mistakes wouldn't be as noticeable.

For the last couple of months. I've been doing my nails at home more often. Even though I'm getting better at it, I still tend to get polish on my fingers. However, I found a tool that helps it look like I know what I'm doing. I now use a nail polish remover pen to clean up my mistakes.  My nails still don't look professionally done, but almost. ;-)

The pen I have is the Cutex Nail Polish Remover Manicure Correction Pen which I purchased at a local drugstore. See below for other options.

No comments:

Post a Comment